16 Burnaby Drive
Dream House with water views
A dream come true for a family looking to create a lifestyle on a huge block of land.
This large home comprises of four bedrooms, with two bathrooms, an open plan kitchen, lounge- room and dining area.
Featuring exposed beams that open out onto a large deck with a pizza oven, including stunning views across North West Bay and the D'entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island. In the lounge there is a split system reverse cycle air conditioner, as well as ceiling fans and slow combustion heater. The windows in the lounge are full length to take advantage of the view.
With only approximately a 20 minute commute to Hobart CBD and a 10 minute drive to the township of Kingston, travel is no problem!
Other fantastic qualities of the property include the following-
- Colour bond Shed 3x3m plus an open shed, 3x2m.
- An orchard on the property with a dozen fruit trees.
- The bottom boundry borders onto a nature reserve.
- The property is fully fenced, replaced new two years ago, currently there is a small flock of sheep grazing the paddocks.
- Open wood/ machinery shed plus a workshop and a covered stainless steel filleting table.
- Access to property is by a private "No Through Road"
- Quality, with sensational panormaic endless water views of North West Bay to Bruny Island.
If this house is ticking all of your boxes, contact Alex De Kramer today!